Over the last 15 months the bus was slowly transformed into what we like to call a “living room on wheels”. Key features include:
- Once pristine wood laminate flooring
- 2 Full Size Sofas
- Solar Generated AC power
- 40″ LCD Television
- New speakers and stereo w/ sub-woofer (gotta bump)
- Backup Camera
- Kitchenette with working sink and mini fridge
- Fresh paint (a never ending additive process)
- and a new drivers seat for added comfort
With all these changes done we were able to re-register the bus as an RV, thus making it street legal for anybody drive aka we will hit people aka lamar.
View (way) more photos from the conversion process here.